UML class diagram
The classes and/or objects participating in this pattern are:
- Product (Page)
- defines the interface of objects the factory method creates
- ConcreteProduct (SkillsPage, EducationPage, ExperiencePage)
- implements the Product interface
- Creator (Document)
- declares the factory method, which returns an object of type Product. Creator may also define a default implementation of the factory method that returns a default ConcreteProduct object.
- may call the factory method to create a Product object.
- ConcreteCreator (Report, Resume)
- overrides the factory method to return an instance of a ConcreteProduct.